The student news site of Stockholm International School

The Quirky Quibbler

The Quirky Quibbler

The Quirky Quibbler

Undersecretary Generals Reflect on SISMUN 2024
Selin T. and Sreelehya M.

David N. David has been a part of MUN since 8th grade when he first joined this school. He decided to aim for a position as a board member...

How does it feel to be multilingual?
How does it feel to be multilingual?
Sara A., Reporter

Qu'est-ce que ça fait d'être multilingue ? Personnellement, je suis Marocaine, mais j’ai grandi dans le système scolaire français, mais...

Reporters Bruno R. and Laura Z.
Multingualism Rules
Bruno R. and Laura Z.

The fleeting sun - the final winner (Captured by Lina (10C))
We finally have a winner for the QQ Photo Comp!
Noémie Littfass, PR

Congratulations to Lina (10C), for her picture capturing the magnificent ‘Fleeting Sun’. Her photograph truly caught the attention of many...

Kinship through Multilingualism
Kinship through Multilingualism
Noah R., Reporter

French Parler plusieurs langues différentes me permet de faire plusieurs choses. Premièrement, cela me permet de me sentir plus à l'aise...

Why is “Mission Impossible 7 – Dead Reckoning” the Best out of the Series?

QQ reporter Selin T. shares her review of the new Mission Impossible movie!
Mission+Impossible+Poster+
Emry P.
Mission Impossible Poster

Mission Impossible 7 is a must watch movie of 2023. The American spy action film directed by Christopher McQuarrie, the director of the previous two movies, is a sequel to Mission Impossible – Fallout (2018) and a prequel of the upcoming 8th instalment of the series, Dead Reckoning Part Two. The movie features Tom Cruise as Ethan Hunt, the protagonist of the series, and includes several new exciting characters. 

This movie might be by far the best out of the series, not to mention that it is the highest rated. We are reunited with fan favourite characters and meet many new characters who, by the end of the movie, we end up liking just as much. The rush this movie brings the viewer is like no other as lives of important characters are put at stake and Ethan must make a choice between the mission and the people he cares about most. The mission itself is very demanding as Ethan must obtain not only a single key but two parts of a key that complete eachother. On top of all this, he must learn what the key unlocks, something only the villains of the movie know. 

Overall, it was a great watch during the summer days. Stay tuned for Dead Reckoning Part Two set to come out in summer of next year.

Want to watch the movie but haven’t seen any of the previous movies? Fortunately, the seventh and eighth movies in the Mission Impossible series will work as a single story. This means that if you watch the seventh movie, you can also watch the upcoming movie in 2024 without having to watch the whole series.